Monday, June 20, 2011

random

firstly,
Hepy Father's Day, Ayah !
U're my hero. always in my heart (:

second thing,
here goes : welcome 2nd Semester !
another 6 hectic sems to go -___-"
nsyallah ~

my mom said, you got to strive hard.
myself said, yup i will.
deep down inside. . . only He knows what I feel.
it's not easy. yup it is too hard for me
behind every smile, drop by drop of tears will fall down

nsyallah, i'll always look forward. step further.
though I know I will face many obstacles
for turning me ups and downs

please pray for me
i'll strive hard !
no matter what will happen
just to see ur bright smile, celebrate the success together !
InsyaAllah ~


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim . . . . .

2 comments:

  1. be strong girl. inshaAllah you can get through the obstacles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx farah ! nsyallah Allah kan ada hehe (:

    ReplyDelete

jazakumullahu khairan :)

سُبْحَانَكَ اللَّهُمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لاََإِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتََأسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوْبُ إِلَيْكَ

\(^-^)/ barakallah